You can set up holiday hours to automatically populate on timesheets.
Go to Setup | Timesheet Preferences
Under Time Off section, click on Setup Holidays
- Set up holidays by country, if you operate in only one country select All
- Enter the holiday date, holiday name, and an optional message to display on that holiday, check the Allow update checkbox if user is allowed to change the holiday hours
- Click on Add to add the holiday to the list
- Repeat steps 1-3 to add more holidays
Once you enter all the holiday hours for the year, click on Create Holiday to add these holidays to employee's timesheet.
- Select the time off item to use for Holiday Hours
- Select the date from which to apply these holiday hours
- Click on Proceed to generate the holiday entries in the timesheet.
Contact support if you need to enter different holiday hours for employees.