Here's how you can setup an employee to work on all projects:
- Go to Employees in the sidebar.
- Click on the Employee in the Employee List who needs to be assigned all projects.
- Go to the Project tab.
- Click on the +New Assignment button.
- In the popup, go to the Project Name field. Select All Project.
- You can choose to Allow the Employee to work on All Tasks or Assigned Tasks only.
- For Assigned Tasks only, click on Add facing the tasks you want to assign to this employee. This will move the tasks to the Assigned Task box.
- Click on Save & Close.