If you do not use QuickBooks for Payroll:
- Go to QuickBooks | Employee Tab | Employee Center | Select the employee and go to Edit Employee screen
- You will see Change Tabs - Select "Payroll and Compensation Info". There you would see the option "Use time data to create paychecks"
- Uncheck this option and hit "Ok"
- Go back to TimeRewards and download this transaction again
If you use QuickBooks for Payroll, then you need to map payroll items in TimeRewards. To map payroll items:
- In TimeRewards, click on QuickBooks in the sidebar
- Click on Map Payroll Items
- Click on Edit Settings
- Here you have two ways to set payroll items so that they are mapped correctly when the timesheet and Time Off transactions are sent to QuickBooks.
- Option A: Let's you map timesheet transaction based on Employee Type, Service Item, or Project.
- Option B: Let's you map timesheet for individual employees.
Select the option that best meets your requirement.