- Go to Setup under Preferences in the Sidebar.
- Go to Timesheet Preferences.
- Scroll down to Timer Options.
- Here, you can choose to:
- Allow the user to pause time
- Allow multiple timers to run at the same time
- Show multiple timers in timer widget
Allow the user to pause time
Select this option to allow users to pause the timer. When paused and resumed, time is added to the existing timesheet entry and a new entry is not created. If this option is not selected, every time a timer is stopped, a new time entry is created.
Allow multiple timers to run at the same time
Select this option if your company policy allows multiple timers to run at the same time.
Show multiple timers in timer widget
Select this option to show multiple timers in the timer widget. Great for multi-taskers. The user can switch between timers as required. When you start a new timer the previous timer is stopped unless the option to 'Allow multiple timers to run at the same time' is selected.