Billing Rate is used on the invoice to bill customer for work done.
There are four types of billing rates in TimeRewards.
- Service Task Rates
- Employee Rates
- Ratesheet Rates
- Custom Rates
SERVICE TASK RATES - Rate assigned to Service Item is called Service Task Rates. You can have different rates for every service item/task.
- You can click on Lists
- Click on Task
- Click on +Add Task or you can click on any existing task for which you want to enter Billable Rate
- In the Task Info, you can enter Bill Rate. This means client will be billed on this rate when this service item is sold
EMPLOYEE RATES - Here, the customer is billed as per rates associated with employees. Each employee can have different billing rates for different tasks.
- Click on Employees in the Sidebar
- Click on Employee Name to open Employee information
- Click on Rates
- Now click on +Add Bill Rate
Now you can either select an existing Ratesheet or you can create a new Ratesheet.
- To create a new Ratesheet, click on Add
- Enter the Ratesheet name and then click on +Add Task. You can select the task and enter the bill rate for each task
- Then click on Save & Close to Add New Ratesheet and click on Save & Close to Billing Rate
RATESHEET RATES - You can create Ratesheet in TimeRewards where you can mention different rates for each service item.
- Click on Setup under Preferences in the sidebar
- Click on Ratesheet List under Billing & Invoice
- Click on +Add Ratesheet
- Enter the Ratesheet Name
- Click on +Add Task, select the task and enter the rate
- Click on Save and then Save & Close to Add New Ratesheet Screen
CUSTOM RATES - Rates defined for different assignments are called as Custom Rates. If you wish to specify a rate when a particular employee is working for a particular customer for a specific task then you can use Custom Rates.
- Click on Customers in the Sidebar
- Click on customer name to see customer information
- Now, click on the Billing tab and then click on +Add
- Click on Use Custom Rates
- You will see the assignment done for this customer. Enter the rate in Custom Rate and click on Save & Close.