- Week View
- Calendar View
- Day View
- To Do View
You can select the view that best meets your personal style and preference.
Week View - this is the most common view. It looks like an excel sheet and is a great way to enter time quickly
- you can double-click on a cell to enter additional information like billable hours and notes
- if you enter notes regularly you can customize the timesheet to show the notes column in the grid itself
- to delete a time entry simply click on the cell and delete the entry
- to modify an entry you can either make changes directly on the timesheet or you can double click on the cell and make the changes in the pop-up
Calendar View - this is a great view if you booked appointments and need to check availability.
- within this view, you can choose a month, week and day views to create an appointment
- click on a date on the calendar then enter the details in the pop-up and hit save
- you can click on the appointment to edit it or simply drag the appointment to change the appointment date and time.
- to delete an appointment click on the cross button.
Day View - here, you can enter a single activity at a time. It's a great view to use if you enter multiple activities per day and need to enter detailed notes for each activity
- to add time enter the details on the expense sheet.
- click Save
- to edit an activity click on the activity from the list below
- you can make the required changes and hit save
- if you want to delete the activity simply click on delete
To Do View - this view adds another dimension to time tracking in TimeRewards.
- You can use it as a simple to-do list where you can add pending and future tasks with due dates and mark them complete once done or you can use it as a project management tool.
- You can make a task public and invite other people to help you with the task.
- You can also take tasks from the open pool of pending tasks.