You can find your timesheet entries in the following areas:
1. Look for timesheet entries in My Time
You can click on My Time and then select the period for which you entered the time entry.
You can also check in Reports. Click on My Time >> Click on Reports >> Select Print Timesheet, select period and click on Run Report.
You will get the timesheet for that period and you can check the timesheet entries.
2. Look for timesheet entries in Deleted Timesheets
If timesheet has been deleted either by you or by admin mistakenly then you can search for timesheet in Deleted Timesheets.
- You can click on My Time
- Click on the Gear Icon beside My Time and select Customize my Timesheets.
- You will get a popup. Scroll down to the bottom and select Restore Timesheet.
- You will get Restore Timesheet screen. There you can enter the search details like Project Name, Begin Date and End Date and click on search.
- You can also click on Show All to see all the deleted timesheets.
- You can select the timesheets you want to restore and click on Restore Timesheet.
If your timesheet has been deleted permanently then you would not be able to retrieve it.