Yes, you can group expenses on Invoices in TimeRewards. Grouping rules can be setup globally or at the customer level.
Expense Grouping in company default
- Click on Setup under Preferences
- Click on Invoice Rules under Invoices
- Go to Group Expense by and there you have three options:
- None - Create one invoice line item for each expense transaction
- Account type - Create one invoice line item for each expense type. For example, all Travel: Airfare will be grouped on a single invoice line
- By Report - Create one invoice line for each expense report
Expense Grouping in Customer Setup
- Click on Customers and select customer/project
- Click on Invoice Preferences tab
- Uncheck Use company defaults Invoice rules
- Go to Group Expense by and there you have the same three option as described above
When you run the batch invoice process, TimeRewards will look at these rules to determine how to group expenses on invoice line for a customer.